Monday, September 21, 2009

with love from peru. growing time & spectacular moments. Sept 18.

to my dearest kids,family and friends,

mornings up here and the house is still asleep. last night i sent some pics and meant to send you this one. this little guy, that we call chico, has become attached at my hip.. . he is 7 or 8 i would guess, because he reads like a trooper although he looks more like 5 from his size. he is little so easy to wrap around my hip and loves to sing and do everything that's going on.. he learned inky pinky spider in an instant and approaches me most times singing it. his little face will cheer you! and if you held him in your arms you would be busting!

other pictures were: the orphanage doors; me hugging Jean Pierre, my guide; me capturing another little guy for a picture (not sure of his name yet); &the welcome sign under the bridge on the walk to the orphanage.

todays pics are of:little happy guy Chico;Guiado with the boat he made; an old lady fast asleep at San Padro market; the swings, taken by a little guy that loves the camera; and a taxi driver in full smile.

have some fun guys. today i am going with the maintenance senor and buying some paint so the boys can paint the walls and lockers and in the end know how to.

all my love, mom aka me..

















No comments:

Post a Comment